What is a “Canine Good Citizen”? It’s the dog that can fit into your family, your neighborhood and the one who will make you beam with pride.
In Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced training, we work on the basic cues such as sit, down, stay, take it, leave it, drop it, go to your place and get your furry butt over here. But a truly Good Citizen can do all of that in public!
In Canine Good Citizen Sessions, we teach:
- Acceptance of friendly strangers
- Calmly accepting being petted by strangers
- Accepting grooming
- Walking through a crowd
- A reliable recall of sit and down stay with distance
- Ignoring other dogs
- Separating from you—their person
- Calmly reacting to startling distractions
These are all perfect first goals for all pet parents!
In addition to all of our regular training sessions, other services we offer include:
- In-Home Boarding
- Daily Walks
- Outdoor Adventure